Publish - too many files

Official classic waterskiers Ranking lists
Noerkjaer

Publish - too many files

Post by Noerkjaer »

Hello
I have published way too many files to the " Competitions results and ranking lists".
Is it possible to remove some of the files? All I want is to publish the ALL SKIERS OVERALL SCORE
... I have tried to re-publish the files (selecting only one file) but no luck.!!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Publish - too many files

Post by admin »

Hi,

It would help if you would mention which competition you are talking about...
There is a possibility to remove the link to the file(s) you don't need, but unchecking the checkbox "Official results" in individual classifications, in the scoring software, for each classification you don't want to upload. Then you need to republish the competition data.

Regards,
RL Admin
Noerkjaer

Post by Noerkjaer »

Thank you
That did it.
... The tournament is called JyllandsTour 1 - 2017
Regards
Lars
casperd

Post by casperd »

A question in the same ballgame.

If I (by mistake) publish starting lists for all classes, and I want to remove the starting lists for the clases that I don't have in the competition.

And

If I want the starting list to be one continous list, and not a starting list for each class, the scooring program allows for publish in one pdf file. If I already published all classes these stay on the page, and the 'one file' cannot be found.

Regards

Casper
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Casper,
casperd wrote: 04 Aug 2017, 15:15 A question in the same ballgame.

If I (by mistake) publish starting lists for all classes, and I want to remove the starting lists for the clases that I don't have in the competition.
Remove not needed events from the event schedule, and republish the "competition web page".
If I want the starting list to be one continous list, and not a starting list for each class, the scooring program allows for publish in one pdf file. If I already published all classes these stay on the page, and the 'one file' cannot be found.
When you publish file with another name as the one given by the program, it is not added to the left menu
(for security reason...).
Something similar to achieve the same function is on my TODO list... but not done yet.

Regards,
Emmanuel